



Sister Gorman needed her sheep sheared. Elder Cox, a farm boy and up for an adventure, volunteered. So we all set out for an afternoon of lanolin, dust and ticks. None of us had ever sheared sheep before except Sister Gorman's daughter, the one in the straw hat. The first poor sheep had to lay there 1 1/2 hours. By the fifth one we were down to 25 min. Next week we get to do the angora goats.
2 comments:
I bet that was so much FUN!!! I'll have to show Celestial that Grandma finally got her hands on the goat for all that noise in the dishwasher. Love you both and Miss you!! -Michele
Ewwww gross...ticks, no thanks!:) But an adventure anyway right!? We told Natalie that we are going to visit you in a few months and she just thought that was so great. "Oh yes, I just miss them soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!"
Post a Comment